You may feel overly capable of communicating your needs today, but following through might not be as easy as deciding what to do. It isn't the end of the world if you don't ultimately get your way. Carefully step around a potential emotional conflict, for it won't be productive now to lose your temper. You'll be better off if you can find a way to show your intent without being so dramatic.
Facebook is in now people! Much better than friendster in my opinion. But erm, I didn't get the chance to figure out how to explore it. At the moment, I'm just accepting whatever my friends giving me the applications. It's not that I don't want to know how to use it. It just that my mind is not at peace. Too many things happening around me and it's awful. No point of crying, just have to live up and be strong.
Worse, September is ending soon! I can't believe that 2007 is almost over. huwaaa~~
No comments:
Post a Comment