This is how I see things happening around me. Man meets woman. Get to know each other. Going 'fast track' in a sudden. Then try to slow things down. The next thing you know, he's gone. He's simply not a man for once. He shouldn't go too fast in 'getting to know' stage. He should have take it easy..I mean, why are you rushing?Scared that she'll be taken away by someone better than you. Is that how things should go?
I've seen a few of my friends experiecing that phase. I just thought that it's unfair to treat women that way. I would prefer if he's being simple. Simple as in, we(man & woman) know whats going on between us instead of wondering 'is he into me?are we friends or more than that?'. If the man/woman clarify how they want things to be,it's fine. At least you know where you're heading to. But if he/she is so indecisive, then might as well you 'widen your options'. Unless you manage to change his/her mind in relationship.
Oh well,life is not perfect. Sometimes, everything happens for a reason.sigh~
Im still figuring out on how can you tell him that he's the one? I mean long-term relationship, doesn't mean you're meant to be with each other. Some cases it falls apart too. I'm not sure why. But erm, I guess the only way to know that he's the one would be:
- able to commit.
- sacrifices for you.
- support you financially(doesn't have to be filthy rich, he might look for wifey no2!) & emotionally.
- loves you sanely(hehehe, who knows..you wouldn't want to end up with a lunatic,right?)
- know how to appreciate you
ok.gotta hit the road.back to work.au révoir~
No comments:
Post a Comment