I can't believe that Ramadhan ends in 3days. I just break fast with Tropical Juice..just had a sip..waiting for dinner at the moment..
So how did my Ramadhan go? Well, I lost 4kgs...yes..4 KILOS!!!!to say I don't eat..well I did eat..you know that!I cook fancy stuff a lot..until someone..yes someone even crave to have lamb chop at TGIF *you know who you are?* heheheehehe... :P
OK..maybe I was too stress with everything happen around me..but I thought stress increase your appetite?Hrmm..got such thing meh? :-/
So, raya is on Wednesday 1 Oct 2008. Its gonna be my 5th raya here in DUBLIN!kesian kan? so what am I expecting for this year?Another havoc celebration?Hrmm, guess not..apparently Malaysia Hall is being renovated at the moment..So my first day of raya will be at...?WHERE?WHERE?WHERE??? Guess this is the time to have a BIG meeting with my bunch of friends..(updated-Msia Hall is open for raya..yeayy!!!)
But to be honest, I had fun raya here. Because I never go to houses to houses from morning till night (well, that's because I have too many restriction in Malaysia!). In Malaysia, I can only go like 1 or 2 house a day. Then,we cook, serve, eat, borak2 (for girls gosip2 la kan!). I don't think I'll find myself cooking in Malaysia..hahaha..But I do miss getting the kad rayas..I don't get any this year :( plus, KUD don't sell kad raya this year..bosannn!!
So..I'm definitely going back Malaysia for raya next year. It's time to break fast at nice restaurants (WITH NO RESTRICTION!)..Yela..kat sini mana nak carik restoran halal sgt. Going to the bazaar..tamak sana sini..hahaha..what else eh? Gossiping and chilling with friends of course! I guess food is very important to me. At least I don't need to hear 'Hari ni I mkn xxx' anymore because when he/she mentions it.. I'm here envy that person because I have to cook to 'get' it. Also..semyg raya!! I miss semyg raya in Malaysia. Do I miss anything else?
p/s: Thank god all my cousins are grown up..so no need to think about duit raya :P hahaha..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment