For me, to keep forgetting=to keep remembering the memoirs..why?because you're trying to!when a person says 'stop calling me sayang/baby/honey/darling/etc'..sometimes the person wants to be called that again but he/she too scare to get hurt again..
What's the best solutions in dealing breakups?
- Stop trying of course! The harder you try to let him/her go, the harder will be. Just live your life the way you always wanted to be and eventually, you're free!
- It's okay to cry a lot at first but try not to drag it..because you'll hurt your eyes (dont you feel pity for the eyes?Your eyes are meant to use as sights..not 'swollen' it!). Anyway, those tears will not get you back together with him/her back..unless you do some jampi2/bomoh2 so that you can be together back..eei, I wish no one would do that to me..the bomoh2 thing...too saiko!
- try to have a casual conversation with him/her because he/she is a friend too right? Maybe it would be best to try not to pour all your 'feelings you've been through' to him/her..To do that, you talk to your own own gender best friend!like sex and the city tu..hehe
- Keep your gifts/cards/pictures in a box and you decide to do whatever you want. I prefer to keep it as memoirs are meant to keep. But what about accessories?If you ask me, I will wear it! But I wear it because it looks nice on me, no other excuse! :)
Oh, also..thank you for listening to me..especially to K.A.B.S.F =)
No comments:
Post a Comment