How do you deal yourself when you are depress?Chocolates?Crying?Alone?Shopping?
It depends..
As for me, I try to avoid chocolates(because it's fattening) although some say it helps to ease the sadness.
Crying? Im a cry baby. I get very emotional when things do not go as I expected.
Alone? I've been there. I wouldn't want to be alone very long as it doesn't seem healthy. I didn't mean by jumping into another relatioship soon, it's more like..'move on'. Like most people say, easier said than done.
Shopping? As far as I'm aware, when I gone mad..ok,spend some money!(that includes when im broke as well). For me, shopping helps me reduce stress. Not only that, shopping is in my biggest vice!hahaha..
Last thurday, I got myself DKNY sling bag from e95 to e47.50! Today I bought Wallis accessories for e20! I think I got at least 5 accessories for the price of 1! So, I guess you understand why I go mad for shopping! :D
Big Q: Where does the money come? Well, let just say I got the money from Santa. Hehe, not kidding you.Santa gave me e250.00 gift voucher. So..that's explain the shopping madness?
Not really.I'm just about to becoming a shopaholic.(DUH..I am a shopaholic NOW!) =p
It all started when I shopped MNG stuffs for RM550 in 30minutes! Yes, not kidding you. My mum even said to me 'Mama dulu shopaholic,so ok la kalau awak shopping'. My assumption: I was home for short break.Earnings in euros.So,it's okay for my mum to 'kikis' my money. WTH, I can hardly shop before (because I have no money, DUH!) But then again, I still didn't shop much when I start working. Maybe it's because of someone. So partly I become a shopaholic because of mama.
It is no biggie deal to me. To me, bila lagi nak shopping? When you're into the next phase(building own family),you wouldn't be able to shop for yourself more compare to shopping when you are single.Or maybe more exciting? Especially dressing up your kids.hrmm.. ^_^
Also, it's fun to go shopping with your partner.Not because we want to dig in their money.It because the feeling of..I can hardly describe it.hehe..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment