Saturday, November 17, 2007

it's over..BITCH!

I'm an officially a student from today. Yesterday was my last day of working, I'm not unemployed, I'm just going away for a month's study leaves. I'll be back to work on 12 Dec 2007.Guess no more emailing with my darlings anymore..I can imagine logging my inbox with full of craps..good one though ;)

Also, I'm relieved that the income tax return is over,but the vat return due by this Monday. Well, not my problem anyway. I did the best I could at work. My part is done. Now,I'm playing a role as student,get this 2 papers out of my way by 11 Dec.Aja aja fighting! =)

After work, I invited Sue & bee to have dinner at my place. We're suppose to go for movies,seems like there are something more interesting than movies..what else if it's not gossiping! In every conversation, practically you can found people talking about weddings! How pressure can that be? Furthermore,most of my school friends are getting married almost every month starting Jan 2008. I would gladly to have a wonderful wedding(not a grand wedding) with my soul mate (if I ever found one). Propose me in a romantic manner, doing the preparations together & walking down the aisle with him on the day.Aww...what could you ask more? Counting the days till the wedding I suppose ^_^

While browsing Friendster, we talked about out primary & high school reminiscences. Should I feel regret for not being there with my friends? Should I be envy for what they have?All I can say is that I'm happy the way things are,there are times I do get upset.Some how you just have to appreciate for what you have now. I know there are things I didn't get to do back then,but why not now?Do whatever it takes to fix the matter. So far,when I go home for holidays,I do my best to see my friends.It's not that I'm a 'kacang lupakan kulit'.I really do miss my friends..a lot!

Sometimes when I get together with them,I'll always have the thought of 'Would it be nice if we do ... back then?'.Sometimes it comes to your senses that 'Things happened for a reason'. So how do you deal with it? Same goes to relationship.At this moment,if I want to work things out between me & him properly,I'll find a way to make things right.If things doesn't work out(last resort),that would be our loss.Not his,not mine,but OUR LOSS!

Bitches in our life really wrecks our head.Is either when you're single or in a relationship,bitches are always be bitches!They bother you.We felt intimidated.Some say guys love to see their girlfriends get jealous.Or worse guys just love to be with the bitches!What really irks me,is that when bitches hit the jackpot!Sometimes I don't feel they deserve to be with these kind of guys.But who am I to say this?Let Him decides who are meant to be with.Sometimes..it's men!If only they were in our shoes,how would they feel if some bastard have the hots on his girlfriend?

So how long are we gonna stay here?For the rest of your life?Where would you raise your kids?Ireland or Malaysia?After discussing the pro's & con's, it would be nice to raise the kids here, I mean for a change(that's what we were thinking).BUT in a proper manner,it's up to both(husband & wife) decision.Hehe, I wouldn't want to go further coz I might scare him off now..But it's nice to start a family here,right?(cute pitty cat face expression) =p

To conclude for this entry,we are homosapiens(can't imagine Rachel can say that when we play 'I Spy') who are getting older,mature,facing what will happen around us.Here's the deal,embrace your precious life while still can. If you want something,go for it! If it didn't turn out quite well,better luck next time! :)

So, I guess I'll write more soon.My progress of studying perhaps? Or chilling at starbucks with my darlings?hehehe~

TTFN =)

No comments: