
Had a wonderful nightout with my lalings...yes, my dearest lalings (sue,bee & sha), tagging along my sis to celebrate bee's belated birthday at Thunder Road CAfe, Temple Bar. Went there straight from class..well last thurs & fri i had my revision classes..not only those 2 days..sat & sun as well! worse, classes from 9.30am-5pm.
Friday nite was the lalings day. Hrmm..why lalings? Saje jek nak buat bunyi gedik skit..LOL!
Anyway,from Thunder Road, we headed straight to indoor games centre at Blanchardstown by car.Sue rented a car to go a weekend break for their 6 years anniversary.Congrats to Sue & Najib =)
We played 1 game of bowling & racing.At first Sha & I were racing,looking each other with a puzzled face 'why are we driving 1 car where as we're play with 2 drivers??' We played along..until at very last minute(as in 2mins to finish the game),we just realised that we're playing with Sue & Bee!So,pe lagi..racing gile2 arr...and WE WON!!
If it wasn't because a revision class next morning,we would have stayed for coffee.Oh well,it was a fun nite!Look forward to have another one soon =)
On Sat nite, I watched Bee the movie..It's about bees..I'm not sure how to interpret it..but it's about BEEeEeeesSsSs..
So..it was a bee weekend after all..ehehe
Anyway,from Thunder Road, we headed straight to indoor games centre at Blanchardstown by car.Sue rented a car to go a weekend break for their 6 years anniversary.Congrats to Sue & Najib =)
We played 1 game of bowling & racing.At first Sha & I were racing,looking each other with a puzzled face 'why are we driving 1 car where as we're play with 2 drivers??' We played along..until at very last minute(as in 2mins to finish the game),we just realised that we're playing with Sue & Bee!So,pe lagi..racing gile2 arr...and WE WON!!
If it wasn't because a revision class next morning,we would have stayed for coffee.Oh well,it was a fun nite!Look forward to have another one soon =)
On Sat nite, I watched Bee the movie..It's about bees..I'm not sure how to interpret it..but it's about BEEeEeeesSsSs..
So..it was a bee weekend after all..ehehe
No comments:
Post a Comment