Saturday, June 23, 2007

Movies for the week~

Lucky You
It's a good movie, it looks fun to me. Felt like getting a set of poker game. Huhu~

Robert Downey Jr also star in this movie. He's a friend of Huck(Eric Bana) and he plays for like..10mins? I just watch him in Zodiac.

I don't understand much this movie as I'm uncertain about how poker game works.

Zodiac
I'm not lying to you, when I was about to buy Lucky You tix, Zodiac is always nearly sold out 5-10mins before the show.I watched it last Wednesday & I understand why many people still see this movie.

To me, this movie is two thumbs up! I was in a sleepy mood & sat at the first 3 rows! I couldn't help myself watching it alertly as it's involve thinking.It's a based true story on psycho killer named zodiac. It involves 4 people who are keen to solve this case. Some of my friends find it boring as it has a 'boring' ending. Well, to be clear this case is still unsolved till now as the suspect died 3-4years ago.

If you like mystery/investigation movie, I would suggest you to watch this movie. I think this movie is brilliant!

Next:Shrek 3 for tomorrow?? Advanced screening starts sat 23.06-sun 24.06. In cinema on 29.06.07

No comments: