Friday, June 22, 2007

bored~

It's Friday & I'm bored!!

Wishing that I'm in Malaysia right now.Dublin is boring.That's the cons of living here. Shops close at 6/6.30pm. Where am I suppose to go hang out then?Hrmm..I could go to the movies later. I could watch Lucky You (Drew Barrymore, Eric Bana star) later.Oh well, I'm just homesick that's all.

I've been playing friendster almost an hour today.giving testi,send messages to old frens. While doing that,felt like 'I want to go home and meet all of them!'. I would plan out for gathering with my friends, but it just plain tiring too. Not to say that I'm making a fuss of meeting them. It just that everyone seems to have their own life now. Not to mention that 'I'm getting engaged/married!' are getting more this year.

Too many things to write, but too lazy to spit it out.with the laziness,stressful mood, also the 'lovely' weather that really made me sleep earlier.

Ok,I really don't know what to do now.Movie at 9.30pm.haven't decide whether to go or not. For the time being, friends are the best companion ever!Gonna hit the phones now!

Have a nice weekend everyone *_*

No comments: