Sunday, September 17, 2006

Yamamori Noodles & Sin

Yesterday morning, my class started at 9.30am-5.30pm. Unfortunately, I didnt go because I wasnt in good health. I have dinner at 8pm at Yamamori Noodles with jeff,mira,fali & alia. Sue supposely to join us, well she didnt coz she 'overslept' & totally forgot abt it. It's ok, it's alright..we had fun that nite with the 'siblings' fali and mira (she was touched when fali considered her as lil sis-and they argue like one too!). He called her 'bondy', she called him 'abg kampung'. LOL

The dinner was gorgeous and healthy. We 'pledged' ourselves to go for 'nice' dinner every month. So, in Oct would be Wagamama with the same crowd.




Oden- Mixed fresh seafood, konnyaku, fishcake, daikon and boiled egg in seafood, sake and soya broth served in a deep cast iron pot. Accompanied by udon noodles in a garlic miso sauce. (Mine)



Teppan Salmon Teriyaki- Grilled fillet of salmon served with stir fried seasonal vegetables and a sweet teriyaki sauce. (Mira)


Ankou Teriyaki- Marinated monk fish fillets, wok-fried in a teriyaki and balsamic sauce, with mixed wild mushrooms topped with rocket and extra virgin olive oil. (Jeff)

Seafood Cha han- Egg fried rice with a mix of fresh seafood and mixed vegetables garnished with wakame. Accompanied by a bowl of miso soup. (Fali)



After dinner, we went seperate ways. Jeff, Mira & I went to the Sin (club), whereas Fali & Alia went to Hadi's BBQ with DJ Amin in da house!

This is my second time at the Sin (finally, I got in!Thanks to the regular clubber, jeff :D) This is my third attempt to get in there because it's a exclusive club. There, I met malaysian ppl who I havent seen during my 2 years stay here. I thought myself, wish Im single right now, saw this 2 smart & good looking guys at first glance. Then on my second glance, dont think so! They are so snotty! Or maybe I'm not friendly? I still find them snotty because they dont talk to me, mostly by myself or with jeff. Or maybe we are accounting students? Because one of the guy, zaim did spoke to mira. ''Owh, I thought you girls are medic students because you have the style." WTF??? Do they have prob with accounting student?? I know his dad is PM adviser, but he doesnt need to brag himself being medic students. He doesnt mix with malaysian well here, more to irish friends I would say. He'll give the stare if you grammer is not good. Ok, enough said about him, shouldnt criticised him so much, i hardly knew him. Maybe will be my first & last seeing him that nite.

Izwan & min were there too, excited to get in! with izwan wearing the 'im feeling alright now' shirt. LOL..alright abis tu!! fali failed to get in. Instead I have to go home with him, because he needs a favour of me teaching SAGE Line 50 (accounting software). He is workig today for half day, because Man utd is playing today. At the same time, I was...damn!!!I finally got in at 10pm at leave at 11.30pm! maybe next weekend jeff before we start fasting?? He plans to club and sahur after that. What a smart guy! camni la mamat clubbers ni.

Oh ya, we (alia,mira & I) shop for the dinner! LOL. actually is mira, im more like 'im really looking for skirt'. I did got the skirt I always wanted at Miss Selfridege (from e53, now e22). Mira got a dress, necklaces. I hope I can bring the skirt home in msia, because my parents are kinda strict when come to clothings. Hrmm, I think they'll approve it, it's not a short skirt anyway :D

p/s:sorry alia..dunno why but your pic corrupted.me very sad, ur f0od sedap plak tu. She ordered Spicy Tuna Tataki- Seared tuna loin (served rare) with a trio of soba, rice and green tea noodles with Yamamori tataki sauce.

No comments: