In the afternoon, I went to watch jeff and fali playing rugby tag at kilmacud(1 station after ballaly-the stop to go to dundrum town centre). Honestly, it was fun watching the game. Never knew the game was so easy to play. But mainly you need the speed and good defense.
Team's name:Taggers Delight. Consist 7 players, 4 guys & 3 girls.The team was short of girls player..jeff n fali was forcing me to play along. Obviously I dont play because I was there to watch and take pics for them...not to play, okay! Ended up the 3 girls play all the way & they have 6 guys. So the 2 subs, usually alternate one another. I might play rugby tag next summer. Looks fun, though! :)
They played 4 games.Fali suffered hamstring in the 2nd game. The team went down badly. They lose all the games and guess what?? They qualify for quarter-final!! And still lose the game.Oh well, they tried their best.
Anyway, well done lads & ladies ;)
Team's name:Taggers Delight. Consist 7 players, 4 guys & 3 girls.The team was short of girls player..jeff n fali was forcing me to play along. Obviously I dont play because I was there to watch and take pics for them...not to play, okay! Ended up the 3 girls play all the way & they have 6 guys. So the 2 subs, usually alternate one another. I might play rugby tag next summer. Looks fun, though! :)
They played 4 games.Fali suffered hamstring in the 2nd game. The team went down badly. They lose all the games and guess what?? They qualify for quarter-final!! And still lose the game.Oh well, they tried their best.
Anyway, well done lads & ladies ;)

adlina, the photographer of the match :D
RUGBY TAG SUMMER 2006
No comments:
Post a Comment