It does wreck your head when you fail to, worse, when the selfish person has accomplished his/her mission. Honestly, what do they earn for that? Fame? Show off? Brilliance? Satisfaction?
I was brought up from a family who barely know what's the meaning of [s]elfish is. During my independent days, I've encounter so many of Ss. I'd even been in a relationship with a Ss and you know what? Surprisingly he's the longest I'd been. (Those were the naive days where I always thought he'll change, but apparently he can't - stupid of me then).
Not to mention about friends, mostly are still out there. Normally I just shut one eye and let it be. I'm not a school kid anymore who was told "who should you follow"
A dear friend told me how to deal with S ...
DONT GIVE A FUCK TO THEM BECAUSE THEY JUST WANT TO SCREW YOU. SCREW THEM, FUCK THEM!
and that just made my day! Apela nak jadik dgn kawanku ini..huhu ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment