Monday, March 16, 2009

Let bygones be bygones

After visiting my dear friend, I have learn that we should appreciate & blessed with what we have now. Forget about complaining what's in front of you, take a minute and think further ahead. What's next?

I've been there ( 5 months unemployed), I know how it feels like to be lost in your own world. Speechless. Giving up life. God, I have to admit, it sux to feel that way. Knowing that no one can't really help nor understand you. Madly pissed off when that happen.Miserable like hell. As if they think life is that easy without a job in horrific economy. Fuck off!!

Lately, I've been trying to be as strong as possible in dealing with this crazy situation. Sometimes you can't just help it by keep swearing when things don't go the way you want it to be. It's not like I like to swear, it's just the way it is.

Not only that, I somehow feel that my life is full of love-hate relationship. I'm not sure whether it's good or not, I'm hoping this love-hate is just temporary moment to live. God I really need someone to talk to.Fuck!

No comments: