I...
- want to be thin.
ok, not too skinny like Kate Moss. But thin. Maybe around 45kg - 47kg.
- want to be healthy.
junk foods maybe once a month. doing my best to have fruits everyday. carbonated drinks once a week (once a month would be better right? :D)
- want to be gorgeous.
no comment :p
- want to be smart.
must pass my exams AND do more readings of current issues and business world. very ambitious but will give a shot ok? :D
- want to be traveller.
well, with all the hard work at workplace, I DESERVE to go a place to unwind myself, right? Thailand anyone?hehehehe...what a dreamer! :p
- want to be his only girl.
hrmmm..have to achieve all above in order to get him right?[suddenly I'm being so cheeky..lol]..just forget about this part..it's just complicated (typical line :p)
- want to be there for him/her.
because I'm the greatest friend you can ever have! [giggling sambil perasan nak mati!]. I will always do my best to be around when you need me :)
- want to be organise.
because I want to be a better person.
- want to be a reliable person.
but at the same time I WILL beware with who takes me for granted!
- want to be rich.
Right now I'm paying off debts, but am hoping by 2nd Quarter of the year, I'm able to save up money. For investments, my future endeavours, my travelling expenses, and SHOPPING!!! :D
Last but not least....I definitely
- want to be HAPPY!!!!
because I'm not there anymore =(
2 comments:
Thin is not very good. Should be fit and slim...
And I don't think he really minds how you look like... people say lurve is buta ma... hehehe...
all the best to achieving ur goals!
renaye
http://renaye.nutang.com
Post a Comment