Saturday, December 01, 2007

friday chilling~

bee & sue came over to my place for dinner,movies,and..gossips..didn't gossip much this time since we watch 3 movies in a row!

Sleepover
really wish I could go/have a slumber party when I was young.Big q..will i let my daughter to have/go to a slumber party?hrmm..anyway,sean faris is cute!he loves a fresh student who soon going to high school!feedback from the girls '14 year old man!how can they bercinta with a senior!'.such a fairytale movie..

That thing you do
the band was brilliant.The song was a one hit wonder. There are lines where Tom Hanks had a conversation with Liv Tyler 'How long have you been with Jimmy?' 'Two and a half years' 'wow,that's a pretty long time'..sue & i were laughing mad as we wondered what would tom say about us? '>3years in a relationship..that's like ages!' LOL!!

Rempit
Bohsia..I can't believed i was called bohsia by him! :(
Apart of that..hate mat rempits!They are the worse people for me..reminiscing the college days~

No comments: