After nearly a month of fasting, I have learn to appreciate food. From next week onwards, I'll have my lunch at work and small early dinner at home. I still want to be thin. Ok, it's THIN not SKINNY,got it? Those two have different meanings. So, try not to get confuse. It's not that I'm obsess of being thin, it just that I don't want to shop more clothes just because I put on weight.
It was an awful week for me. But today, at least someone acknowledge what I've gone through today :)
I wasn't being late on purpose. There was a building on fire at James St. I have to stop at Heuston Station and walk down to St James's Hospital (because the bus to my workplace is there). I saw the incident. The firemen were struggling putting off the fire. Rooftop was burned badly. It wasn't really a fine morning as smokes were everywhere in that area.
Anyway...
Have a wonderful raya this year & sorry for
everything if I've said & done badly to you
Raya in dublin..for the forth time! Hopefully the fifth would be in Malaysia. Deeply missed celebrating there with family & friends :)
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri
Maaf Zahir & Batin
No comments:
Post a Comment