what's on my mind?
exams,work,relationship,future..I'm guessing everyone is going through that. When you think too much -->stress! Well, I can just forget all about it and move forward..be cheerful..the thing is, it'll come back to you automatically..which is normal,right?
That just simply shown I'm a grown up person. I'm not trying to brag myself as I'm good or bad person.It's normal to go through that stage..the 'adult stage'.god,i felt so old when saying that. LOL.
I guess I'm a bit insecure about myself. Afraid to grow up. Since I'm always relying on someone I loved most (my parents) to do all the work and now I'm here in Dublin living on my own with my own money. It's weird at first, but erm..eventually I get used to it.(Bravo to me for being independent in Dublin! :D).
I've studied for my final year here, doing BA(Hons) in Accounting & Finance (future accountant),funded by my parents. Well,I'm not rich,just that my dad wants me to have good education and giving me chance studying here since my sister was in Dublin as well. After finish studying, I told my dad 'Papa,no need to send money anymore.I'm capable to support myself for now'. That moment I felt 'yeay,I'm earning my own money after all!'
After nearly 2 years of working here, i felt that I have so many responsible in hands.It shows I'm no kid no more.I'm entering an adult stage,which involve so many things in life.Buying car & house, engagement/marriage,family,working(in higher position/pursue diff career),investment,etc..etc..But that doesn't stop me from having fun! =p
I guess I should stop thinking too much(that's what my friends mostly think of me),focus on my studies (exams on 4 & 8 June 2007),figure out how I would like my future gonna be since mostly have been telling me (stop fooling around & think ahead further!).Hrmm, I guess I should think of my exams as PRIORITY rather than thinking about 'my future'.huhu~
Will update when I got things done here.Sayonara everyone! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment