Monday monday....what does it mean?work..what else~~
Back to the same ol' routine.I wish I'm in Malaysia right now,chilling with my friends at coffee bean/starbucks gossiping..refreshing memoirs of school days..do some girly thing(eg.manicure,pedicure,etc)..go for movies. God I miss that..especially the day I went to bangsar with quant lynn & joy after the small gathering.Thanks :)
Life is tough when things don't work out as you imagine.For instance,you really wish that moment would work out well.Instead,it turns out differently than you wish for.Putting a high expectation on a person can be either feeling relief when things go well or depress when things didn't go well.
So if things didn't go well,what does it mean? Do we simply leave him and look for other guy?or keep trying to work things out?For some girls,it's understandable if they choose to back off as they fear to get hurt.Why waste tears on unworthy guy?Unfortunately,in reality,we still cry for that loser because we love him so much and he didn't get what we want and need.Guys can be 'bendul' sometimes.OK,not sometimes,MOST OF THE TIME! :p
Oh ya,before I forget.Why is my life is full or surprises??I was on the way back home and so this guy sitting opposite of me. He look exactly like the guy who used to like me.Worse,I was just talking about him this morning with my friend.That's so creepy..Luckily he's not here in dublin :p
ok,gtg.nites nites!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment