Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Sick & Reward

I've been not in a good condition like a week ago. Sunday got worst, so I decided to go to see the doctor the next day.According to him, I'm having viral infection due to diarrhea and food poisoning. So I CANT EAT spicy and greasy food for the time being. Eat very small portion meal. Great, have to control because if I overeat, I'll throw up everything I had. Good way for diet BUT torturing!!damn..no dairy food except for low fat products. Got 4 days sick leave for this week. Is it good or bad news for me for not working this week? Well, it's fun if I'm on a holiday with someone I love. On sick days? You've have got to be kidding me?? I cant do much at home. Furthermore, if I go out, I have to wear thick make-up due to my unpleasant look. I look like I've being stung by a bee. That's ugly.. and why am I having that look? Perhaps it's my allergies. The best part of being sick is to rest as much as possible..which means..SLEEP!!

How am I treating myself at home? After doing some groceries shopping, I went to look for mp3 player. The real intention of getting it is because I want to transfer most of the songs from my laptop to the mp3 player. Since my laptop is very slow, might as well I transfer the necessary to the mp3.So, I got myself a Creative Zen Vision M 30gb worth 280euros. Expensive but worth buying for.Some say it's better off to get ipod video 30gb than creative mp3. Honestly, I want to buy things which are value for money (VFM). Comparatively between the two brands, I favour more on Creative due to more features than ipod. At least it has radio,microphone (who knows I might do some 'dear diary' or test my singing skills :p). Most importantly, it can play any form of music/video format instead of ipod. But, if I want to get a mp3 player for style and hype..go for ipod then!

Wishing myself to get well as soon as possible and enjoy exploring the functions of my new mp3 player :D

No comments: