Subangku,Rumahku..gonna miss my hometown so much!although I didnt get to eat everything.will be getting there when Im home for good.when is the question for now..WHEN AM I GOING BACK FOR GOOD??
Firstly,let me say something about my 3.5weeks holiday in Malaysia. I had the most brilliant holiday as this is the longest holiday I ever had. Get to meet up many friends when im back and spent most of my times at home because most of my friends are working. I cant believe we're not teenagers anymore..ahahaha. god, I miss the old days we had together back in school. Anyway, life goes on babe!
Back to the question..when eh?I used to tell my friends..could be 2009..2010..2011...ok I cant made up my mind. It's not really because I love staying here..it's just that I want to be financially stable when I'm back for good.Which means I really hope to get our(me & hubby) own house at where ever place, good investments, savings for children..ok..I might go back for good by 2012 but keep your finger cross :p For now, while still young, enjoy life while still can.go for holidays you've ever dream to go(Obviously Im giving the advice to myself,LOL)
What i've done in 2007? i've got my hair done.nice whoaa.. :D. Last weekend, 27jan my housemates, the guys and i went to galway for football tournament. WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here to take the opportunity to thank my friends for being there for me when I was in Malaysia. It was a great pleasure to see you all. Hope to see you soon.Miss you and loves you lots!!
me at One Utama
No comments:
Post a Comment