Saturday, October 21, 2006

Raya Approaching..

Yes, in 2-3days we are welcoming Syawal and leaving Ramadhan. How was fasting in Dublin? Well, the first week, felt like dying..we fast longer hours than msia. Thank goodness day by day, we break earlier 5mins. Today, I'll be break fast at 1815.Im happy with that at the moment.

God this will be my 3rd raya in Dublin. I really miss going to relatives/frens' open house in Malaysia. Also visiting my grandparents' grave, sedekah al-fatihah to them. Hrmm, I wonder my family is going back to Alor Star this yr. Usually, my parents go there not the 'brats'(who are the 3 of us-me,sis,bro). Shoot, need to ask my dad about zakat. I cant believe I have to apay zakat already! Now I feel like Im older! God, what happen to my happy student 'joli' years? Time for me to grow up and be one (being an adult).

Any plans for the last wkd of fasting (since we are celebrating raya on mon/tues)?Cooking laa!!!Dream on man!Im not gonna cook the day before raya. I know mira is cookng rendang.Huhu, gempak siut, even Im not good at it. kater ada www.mesra.net. opps!enough writng in malay. well, not that i dont appreciate malay, im here to improve my english. huhu. few words of malay, maybe not gonna be so bad. FYi, im not racist, kay..I'm open-minded in every aspect I would say :)

I have watch 2 movies yesterday, children of men and the guardian. superb movie I would say that ;) I cant believe I sat next to college students, the guy right next to me was very emotional watching children of men. Honestly, I have watched 2 stressful movies here..Today i am hoping to watch The Last Kiss & The Departed (based on Internal Affairs movie).

Anyway, to all muslim readers, here to take opportunity to wish:

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri

Maaf Zahir & Batin

No comments: