
DBS Bach. Acc & Fin 2004/2005
Top: amin, hatta, erie, najib/parjo, bos/nadzrin, nazar, tasha, aishah, zuen, ct, along.
Centre: husin (half), faiq, fali/porno, fydu, adlina, wani, sue, bee.
Bottom: ameer, jemair, zai, nana.
First of all, I had a great time yesterday(22.08.06), thanks to my colleagues and friends...
I celebrated with my colleagues during lunch hour..I was flattered.ehehe. Then after work, I hang out with my good friends, I thought we could go to Thunder Road..it's like TGI Fridays/Chilli's(god, I missed them so much!can't wait till dec..ehehe).
As I opened the door, everyone were 'SURPRISE!!!!*start the happy birthday song*' I was really overwhelmed, because I got 2 cakes :D also with the whole degree batch, my batch and few seniors & juniors. So my 'thunder road' meal was nasi ayam (thanks to chef zai =D),fruit salad with ice cream, ice cream cake (gift from asfarina, thank you so much!),cadbury milktray (gift from jeff,thanks too!).
Highly appreciated as the party went well and thanks a million to AZAM & ASSOCIATES(hehe)...mr fadz (new nick name for porno :p),the chefs; zai, azam, hanna...and my other luvly frens who turned up to the party. Thanks a millions...
I'm 23 already, time flies really fast. Hmm, what I achieve so far? I have graduatedin degree, got a job, living with my friends, independent..kind to think of it...IM OLD and no more pampering with my family(because Im away from subang, duh!!)argh!!!
My wishes fro this year??hMmm...enjoy life as much as possible! :D
1 comment:
happy birthday to you my dear.. May you live a properous life.. Come back soon ok! xoxo
Post a Comment